Online procedures to keep you, your staff and those you work and care for safe
tri.x provide proven and trusted procedures that underpin social care practice and safeguarding partnership and board responsibilities, promoting the best possible outcomes for children and vulnerable adults.
We are the market leader, working with 97% of Local Authorities and LSCP’s in England, and the only provider offering a complete content creation, updating, hosting and archiving procedures service within the social care sector.
We work with children’s services, children’s local safeguarding partnerships, regional adoption agencies, independent fostering agencies, independent residential providers, adult services, adult safeguarding boards and adult providers. Our team of highly experienced professionals monitor and interpret changes to national guidance, new research and reviews to ensure that the procedures you and your staff use, are as up to date as possible. Our procedures ensure your peace of mind while saving you time and money.
Benefits of our online procedures:
- Easy to navigate
- Kept as brief and focused as possible
- Dedicated consultant to support you from set up, launch and throughout contract
- Production Team who are highly skilled and responsive to any problems
- Inclusion of local material managed flexibly by you
- Reliable and recognised supplier
- One version available 24/7
Visit our Why Choose tri.x? to find out more about our procedures.