Online procedures for Independent Fostering Agencies
We provide online procedures specifically for the Independent Fostering sector. These procedures will give your organisation the regulatory framework required to keep staff, foster carers and children safe.
Key benefits include:
- Framework reflecting Regulations and National Minimum Standards
- Central updating service
- Inclusion of local material managed flexibly by you
- Reliable and recognised supplier
- One version available 24/7
Foster Carer’s Handbook for Local Authorities and Independent Fostering Agencies
Foster carers play an important role in the lives of Looked After Children and their families so it is important that they have the necessary tools to support them in this task.
- Reflects procedures, policies and guidance which deal with day to day practicalities foster carers face
- Links to Fostering National Standards and Training and Support Standards
- Available online 24/7