Independent Children's Residential Home Procedures
tri.x can provide a set of procedures specifically for Independent Children’s Residential Homes which give your organisation the regulatory framework required to keep staff and children safe, as well as the facility to include local information and guidance specific to your organisation.
We manage and update all core content in real time on your behalf, ensuring the procedures remain up to date. Localised content can be updated by you when required.
Key benefits include:
- Framework reflecting Regulations and Quality Standards
- Central updating service
- Inclusion of local material managed flexibly by you
- Reliable and recognised supplier
- One version available 24/7
Local Authority Children's Homes
Children’s homes provide support and care for the most vulnerable children and young people, so it is important residential staff have access to procedures, policies and guidance which safeguard children and young people in their care.
- Procedures are available 24/7
- Links to government statutory guidance and Quality Standards
- Access to Local Resources