©Antser group | All rights reserved
£32,049.00 /year plus other benefits
tri.x is part of the Antser group of companies, a connected group of new and heritage brands delivering end-to-end services to the children's and adult social care sector, in partnership with local authorities and independent providers. We also support the wider team working with children in, or on the edge of, care in the areas of health, education and the courts.
tri.x provide proven and trusted online procedures that underpin legislation and statutory guidance, social care practice and safeguarding partnership responsibilities, promoting the best possible outcomes for children and vulnerable adults.
To write and maintain policies and procedures for children and adult social care services in collaboration with our customers.
To establish and maintain effective working relationships with new and existing customers, whilst ensuring that contracts are delivered professionally according to specified requirements.
To work with customers in the development of new procedures manuals and update and maintain existing manual content and associated documentation.
To network and create positive working relationships with other organisations in the Antser Group in order to expand our customer portfolio and deliver best practice for children and young people.
Duties, Responsibilities & Job Activities
- To work under the direction of the Operations Manager when reviewing and updating procedures manuals and in the development of new content;
- Remain informed of changes to legislation, regulations, standards and good practice as they apply to children’s social care and safeguarding;
- Meet with the Operations Manager as appropriate to review and plan workload;
- Inform the Operations Manager of any issues related to workload e.g. where timescales may be compromised;
- Prepare manuals and updates for hand-over to the Formatting Team in accordance with the company’s requirements;
- To be able to demonstrate the range of skills that are required to support the writing and editing of procedures;
- To have a good working knowledge of using Microsoft word;
- To support the development of articles and policy briefs for inclusion on the Resource Hub;
- Collaborate with the Formatting Team, as necessary, to resolve any queries relating to the writing and updating of manuals;
- Assist the company in keeping up to date with changes in legislation, regulations, government guidance and standards of good practice by contributing to the in-house Amendment Register;
- Manage customer relationships, including attending meetings/conducting virtual meetings with customers as required and presenting a professional and informed position and responding to ongoing customer queries and requests for advice;
- To be willing to travel where required to support customer meetings and Team Meetings / other company meetings;
Work to tight deadlines and be able to respond to changing priorities.
If you would like to know more please email Ellen.West@trixonline.co.uk