Procedures, Practice Guidance and Tools for Adult Social Care
Key benefits to practitioners
Designed specifically to meet the needs of practitioners working in local authorities, our online procedures, practice guidance and tools:
- Are accessible, user friendly and well structured
- Are relevant and helpful to a range of direct practice situations
- Make sense of complex legislation and statutory requirements in a practical way
- Reflect the needs of practitioners across the full range of adult social care
- Provide practical support with a range of exclusive tools and guidance-tried and tested by practitioners and adults with care and support needs
- Promote a personalised approach to practice
- Make best use of available technology, including flexible content management, 24 hour and mobile access
- Provide access to a range of trusted tri.x resources, including a comprehensive glossary
Key benefits to local authorities
- No need to worry about updating procedures in relation to legislation and case law-leave that to our experts
- More time to focus on improving local processes and practice
- Creates a culture of autonomous, confident practitioners
- Frees up managers time to develop services or take on projects
- Compliments and enhances internal training, supervision and continuous professional development
- Increases adult social care team ownership of procedures and local resources
- Best practice becomes consistent across all services
- Reduces the risk of challenges, complaints and judicial review
- Robust archiving-easy to retrieve older versions if required
Practice guidance and tools include our Mental Capacity Act 2005 Resource and Practice Toolkit, a range of exclusive tri.x tools to support best practice, and access to briefings. Use the links below to access further information and examples.
|Mental Capacity Act 2005 Resource and Practice Toolkit||Briefings
||tri.x practice tools|
The development process
Your development will typically take place over a 16-20 week period and we always begin by understanding your requirements, objectives and the way in which your adult social care services are structured. The process outlined below will be project managed by one of our dedicated lead consultants, who will keep things on track to minimise the demand on local resources and make your development as straightforward as possible.
What are the contract options?
There are 3 and 5 year contracts available.
How much will it cost?
The procedures, practice guidance and tools is competitively priced, but the cost can vary based on your specific requirements, so please talk to us about this.
Do you offer flexible payment terms?
If a 5 year contract is agreed there is the option to divide the total cost into 5 equal payments across the term of the contract.
How long will it take?
It typically takes around 4 months from the date of the initial development meeting to the development of a draft site, with a further 4 weeks for testing and review before going LIVE.
How is local policy and process included?
A comprehensive Content Management System (CMS) electronically files all of your local documents. Based on your requirements, links are then made from specific procedures to the different areas of the CMS, creating a seamless integration of the 2 platforms.
How are procedures maintained?
Our Editorial Board meets regularly to review changes to legislation, case law and best practice and consider the best way to integrate them into the procedures. Opportunities for planned updates to procedures are provided twice yearly.
Can I access old versions of the procedures?
A complete copy of every version of your procedures is archived and can be easily accessed whenever you may need it.