Procedures, Practice Guidance and Tools for Adult Social Care
- Accessible, user friendly and well structured
- Relevant and helpful to a range of direct practice situations
- Make sense of complex legislation and statutory requirements in a practical way
- Reflect the needs of practitioners across the full range of adult social care
- Provide practical support with a range of exclusive tools and guidance-tried and tested by practitioners and adults with care and support needs
- Promote a personalised approach to practice
- Make best use of available technology, including flexible content management, 24 hour and mobile access
- Provide access to a range of trusted tri.x resources, including a comprehensive glossary
To local authorities:
- No need to worry about updating procedures in relation to legislation and case law-leave that to our experts
- More time to focus on improving local processes and practice
- Creates a culture of autonomous, confident practitioners
- Frees up managers time to develop services or take on projects
- Compliments and enhances internal training, supervision and continuous professional development
- Increases adult social care team ownership of procedures and local resources
- Best practice becomes consistent across all services
- Reduces the risk of challenges, complaints and judicial review
- Robust archiving-easy to retrieve older versions if required
We have 2 development options, depending on how quickly you would like to go live with your procedures.
|Option 1 : Standard Development|
|Option 2 :Fast Track Development|
Demonstration and Enquiry
Full online video demonstration:
Face to face demonstrations:
Demonstrations on location are currently suspended, but we are happy to arrange a virtual demonstration for you using either Microsoft Teams or Zoom. Use the enquiry button below and we will call you back.
Make an enquiry or request further information:
| What are the contract options?
There are 3 and 5 year contracts available. We are also using the G-Cloud system where 2 + 2 year contracts are available.
| How much will it cost?
The procedures, practice guidance and tools is competitively priced, but the cost can vary based on your specific requirements, so please talk to us about this. We regularly have great offers available. Contact us to find out more.
| Do you offer flexible payment terms?
Yes, we can offer flexible payment terms across all contracts, apart from those procured via G-Cloud. Please talk to us about your requirements.
| How much local time is needed during development and beyond?
This very much depends on your requirements and which development option you take.
The following applies to obtain full localisation:
In 95% of cases there is no localisation required at all to the procedures. All that we need is some basic information to localise the remaining 5% (we will provide a list of what is required).
The biggest impact on local time is collation of existing local resources (forms, processes, templates etc), which then need to be organised in a meaningful way for uploading to your Content Management System. We can assist with this but the number of resources you have and the number of versions etc. can prolong the task.
| How are local policies, processes and other resources included?
We provide you with a comprehensive Content Management System (CMS), which you can use to electronically files all of your local documents and create a Local Resource area for practitioners. At your request links can then be made from specific procedures to different sections of the Local Resource area, creating a seamless integration of the 2 platforms.
During development we will support you to use the CMS system effectively, but ordinarily this is an area where you have full autonomy to add, delete and replace resources as and when required.
| How are procedures maintained and what is the ongoing support?
Our Content Review and Development Board meets regularly to review changes to legislation, case law and best practice and consider the best way to integrate them into the procedures.
Scheduled updates to procedures are provided twice yearly as part of your contract.
Unscheduled updates are available if we have capacity at an additional cost (unless they are related to safeguarding when changes will be made as soon as possible).
You will have a named lead consultant throughout your contractual period. They will manage the scheduled update process but can be contacted by phone or email as necessary to provide advice and support. They are also available for an on-site visit once per annum. This can be used for a relaunch of your procedures if requested.
| Can I access old versions of the procedures?
Yes. Whenever your procedures are updated the old version is archived and can be easily accessed whenever you may need it.