tri.x is unique because we employ a team of staff dedicated to writing, developing and updating procedures. The tri.x team consists of:
We have a team of Lead Consultants who are the main point of contact for customers.
Some of their many functions include;
- Managing new developments and supporting practitioners to effectively use the procedures
- Co-ordinating planned updates of existing procedures
- Providing telephone and email support or advice to customers as needed
- Amending, or writing new procedures in response to changes in legislation, case law and best practice
- Writing the policy briefings that appear within our monthly newsletters
Together, our Lead Consultants possess an array of social care experience and expertise, having previously been employed as social care managers and practitioners, in legal services, as youth workers and in education.
A number of our Lead Consultants maintain their professional social work registration and continue to undertake independent work on behalf of Safeguarding Adult Boards and Local Safeguarding Children Partnerships.
All our Lead Consultants are committed to promoting best practice and supporting social care practitioners to improve the lives of vulnerable children and adults.
Content Review & Development Board
Working across tri.x, the Content Review & Development Board members work tirelessly behind the scenes to;
- Identify and review any changes to legislation, case law and best practice
- Consider the best way to integrate changes into the procedures
- Update customers so they can consider any need to review local resources
We subscribe to relevant web based resources and attend professional conferences and forums to ensure we have access to the most up-to-date information possible.
The Production Team are responsible for the maintenance of the online procedures and are all highly skilled and trained, with an eye for detail. Bringing written procedures to life, they work to tight deadlines and are responsible for making sure that everything looks and works as it should do online.
An integral part of any team, our business administrators respond to customer enquiries, manage contracts and invoices, and support the rest of the team with anything else they may require.
IT Support and Technical Development
A reassuring source of support, our IT Team ensures that procedures are always available to customers and resolve any technical issues.
The IT Team is always looking for innovative ways to enhance the existing procedures as well as designing new products.
tri.x has been producing information, procedures and web-enabled solutions for over 15 years, and has evolved over the years to be an established and reliable provider. We do this through our unique blend of legal, practice and technical expertise and by continuously learning from our wide range of customers across the social care sectors.