©Antser group | All rights reserved
As soon as possible
About the company
- tri.x provide proven and trusted procedures that underpin social care practice and safeguarding partnership and board responsibilities, promoting the best possible outcomes for children and vulnerable adults.
- We are the market leader, working with 90% of Local Authorities and LSCP’s in England, and the only provider offering a complete content creation, updating, hosting and archiving procedures service within the social care sector.
- We work with children's services, children’s local safeguarding partnerships, adult services, independent fostering agencies and independent residential providers.
- We are looking for someone to join our team of highly experienced professionals who monitor and interpret changes to national guidance, new research and reviews to ensure that the customer procedures are kept up to date.
About the role
- To write and maintain policies and procedures for children and adult social care services in collaboration with existing and new customers.
- To establish and maintain effective working relationships with new and existing customers, whilst ensuring that contracts are delivered professionally according to specified requirements.
- To work with customers in the development of new procedures manuals and update and maintain existing manual content and associated documentation.
- To network and create positive working relationships across the Antser Group in order to expand our customer portfolio and deliver best practice for children, young people and adults.
- To work under the direction of the Head of Procedures when reviewing, updating existing procedures manuals and in the development of new content;
- Remain informed of changes to legislation, regulations, standards and good practice as they apply to children and adult social care and children and adult safeguarding;
- Meet with the Head of Procedures as appropriate to review and plan workload;
- Inform the Head of Procedures of any issues related to workload e.g. where timescales may be compromised;
- Prepare manuals and updates for hand-over to the Formatting Team in accordance with the company’s requirements;
- To be able to demonstrate the range of skills that are required to support the writing and editing of procedures;
- To have a good working knowledge of using Microsoft word;
- Collaborate with the Formatting Team, as necessary, to resolve any queries relating to the writing and updating of manuals;
- Assist the company in keeping up to date with changes in legislation, regulations, government guidance and standards of good practice by contributing to the in-house Amendment Register;
- Manage customer relationships, including attending meetings/conducting virtual meetings with customers as required and presenting a professional and informed position and responding to ongoing customer queries and requests for advice;
- To be willing to travel where required to support customer meetings and Team Meetings / other company meetings;
- Work to tight deadlines and be able to respond to changing priorities.
- To support the Subject Matters Expert group in writing articles for current topics and research;
- To support as required in the development, testing and review of new procedure projects for the social care sector;
- To support in the development and/or review of practice resources, articles and briefings for the Resource Hub and course materials for Antser Learning training programmes.
- Essential experience (if required)
- Worked within the social care arena and Social Work qualification
Contact Head of Procedures Ellen.West@Antser.com for more information.